Southern Dakota County Sportsmen's Club
A great organization for people who enjoy the outdoors!
What do we do?
- Wild Game Dinner/Fundraiser - Saturday, January 23rd, 2016 at the Rosemount Legion Hall at 5:00pm
- Stocking local trout streams, in cooperation with the MN Dept of Natural Resources. (Video here)
- Habitat preservation and enhancement (in conjunction with the Dakota County Habitat Alliance)
- Club fishing and hunting trips
- Club sponsored family picnic / party
- Sponsoring various youth and outdoors programs, like Boy Scouts’ trips or 4H Clubs.
- Club sponsored trap league
- Wood duck house construction and donation for local habitats.
- Firearm Safety classes - Our club will be co-sponsoring Firearms Safety classes with the Dakota County Gun Club this year. Go to the Farmington Park and Rec website for class details as they become available.
For more information about recent and upcoming events, go to our Event Calendar page.
Then contact us via our Contact Us page, or join us at one of our meetings, 7:00pm on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at the Rosemount American Legion club.